We're hiring a Digital Account Manager!
LOCATION: Toronto or Mississauga
We don’t have time to write this job posting. Our revenues grew 4X in 2017, and this year is making that look...turtle-ish. We need help. Stat.
Our small, digital-focused agency recently picked up work with one of Canada’s largest banks. Add that to the publicly traded marijuana company we landed the same week, our expanded work with a major lottery company, and the 3 RFPs we’ve been asked to respond to but barely have time to read… well, we’re swamped and we’re hiring a digital account manager.
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager (“AM”) to join our small, growing team. The AM will work closely with our two founding partners and our head of digital transformation. The Account Manager will also assist in (more???) growth efforts with clients through pitches and RFPs. This is a full-time, 6-month contract. At the end of the contract, we intend to convert the position to full-time should the fit be good for all parties.
Who We’re Looking For:
The ideal candidate…
Is fully proficient in sales and automation platforms, with a special focus on Salesforce, plus other platforms such as MailChimp, Social Studio/Radian6, Sprout Social, Spredfast, Vidyard etc.
- Loves to learn and tinker with new technologies, and wants to increase their formal and informal training and certifications (we’ll pay for the training)
- Possesses excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to research, write, and publish blog posts in a variety of verticals.
- Has a strong understanding of multi-channel digital analytics and measurement techniques and best practices
- Has experience with Google Analytics, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Shows knowledge of project management tools, best practices and processes
- Demonstrates success in the strategy, planning and implementation of client-facing digital projects
- Earned a university degree, preferably in Business or Science, or equivalent experience
- Is high energy, self-motivated, and jumps in to fill holes without being asked.
The AM will be the primary point of contact for two of our clients, and will be on-site 1-2 days per week at our client in northwest Mississauga (so you’ll need a car). The rest of the time you’ll mostly be at our office on Queen St. just east of the DVP (and we mean JUST east, the view of northbound DVP traffic jams is impressive).
Preference will be given to candidates who know:
Google Tag Manager
Simmons Sharpe was founded in 2015, by Bill Sharpe, the former chairman of Havas Canada, and Heather Simmons, the former CMO of Dell Canada. At Dell, Heather was Bill's client for 9 years. Remarkably, they still like each other. They lead the company from hipsterville, better known as Queen East, in Toronto. Most of the actual work however, is done in Halifax, where Mitchell Hunter runs the show. The Simmons Sharpe difference is our focus on end-to-end demand generation and measurement. And by end-to-end, we mean including customer care and sales in marketing initiatives, and automating and measuring from impression to signed contract. Because marketing matters most when it impacts bottom-line sales and builds long-term relationships with customers.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com